Monday, August 31, 2009

5 questions

1.What did you just read?

First,read some informations about the book,if it's good for me,I will read it.

Second, I will rough look it.

Finally,I wil read it carefully:)But I always forgot it what I readed it already.

2.Why imagination is more important than knowledge?

I think the imagination is largest gift that god gave us . All of knowledge is found by somebody's imagination.So,I think the imagination is more important than knowledge.

3.Why do you seek for information?

We always want to know new things that we hadn't knew, than we will go to seek it by reading, watching, listenning, talking...

When we found the information what we want to know, we will feel satisfied. more and more information will become our own konwledge,that is our reaches in the mind.

4.What topic do know best? Why?

This question is... I don't know how to answer. In my mind, any topic is OK, I don't know which is best.But I prefer to the topic about environmental protection.The earth is everybody's home,we should protect it.

5.What websites do you like most ? Why?

The website that I like is the chinese websiteshttp://www.hao123.com,it's can help you find a lot of informations ,you also can find the websites all of the world,I think it's very useful for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment